Friday, August 7, 2015

New friends at GUADEC (updated)

I've met many people at GUADEC these days, and I got many new friends.

Yesterday when I and Jonathen come to the hostel where sponsored people live, it's a little bit early, so we just wait at the lobby. Here we met Markus, Ankit, Siska and other people, and we had some nice conversations before check in. After that, we went to lunch together (Although it's about 3:30 in the afternoon) and had a really wonderful day.

At the pre-registration party yesterday night, we had a drink with GUADEC people here and met some new friends like Oliver and Skyman.

Also, my roommates, Jonathan, Patrick and Marcin, are very nice people. We spend a good time together.

I think I'll make more friends here. With beautiful weather and friendly people, I love the place, I love GUADEC!






1 comment: